Thursday, March 24, 2011

Upcoming

I have been busy the past few days so I haven't made it up to the minor league complex since Tuesday. I am hoping that I can make it up there on tomorrow to see Double and Triple A(probably AA) I heard that CC Sabathia is going to pitch tomorrow so if I want to go then I will have to leave early because I anticipate a large showing and the bleachers are only so big. Because the complex has no shade I have been getting a ton of sun so I went out and bought some SPF 75+ so I don't start looking like a rotisserie chicken. I am planning to probably go 3 more times by next Saturday but I'm not sure what teams I will get to see. I promise that Ill start taking more pictures at the games its just been so hot and the huge fence really gets in the way.

My Tampa Yankees season tickets came in the mail today! I was really excited about that because it means that the season is soon, just 2 weeks away. I am thinking about skipping my Thursday class or leaving it early on April 7th so that I can go to the true first game of the season. The game is in Lakeland which is about 30 minutes from my school but I'll probably not decide until that day. With my tickets came an Identification card that I can use to get into other Florida State League parks when the Tampa Yankees are playing there, it also allows me to take 25% off on Yankees merchandise in the Legends Room.

I tried to fan them all out but 70 tickets is a lot. I really like the design on them this season. That's my seat on there for the whole season. It's right behind the Yankees on deck circle 7 rows up. Where I sit, I am pretty safe from foul balls and flying bats, its halfway behind the screen so to see the batter and catcher I have to look through the screen but the rest of the field is unobstructed. I don't mind this too much because I know that I wont have to worry about foul balls hitting me when I'm not paying close attention to the game. I will also get a sticker on my seat that says my name and "Season Ticket Holder" how cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment