Friday, March 18, 2011

I love my job

So yesterday I mentioned the little story about the 5 year old baseball lover where I work. I went to Walgreens yesterday and printed some of the pictures I took and made extras for him. I got him ones of Teixeira, Cano, Arod and Mariano Rivera as well as pictures I took of Rafael Soriano and Jeremy Hellickson last season. This morning I went into work with my pictures and he was sleeping since it was naptime so I had just planned on waiting until it was over to go give him his pictures. About 2 hours later, the whole 4 and 5 year old class walks down the hallway to my room and knock on my door. Apparently he had something for me. He then pulls a handful of baseball Silly Bands out of his pocket and starts handing them to me. How thoughtful and cute is that? So after I had gotten all my new Silly Bands I gave him his pictures, he was pretty excited but asked if I could try to get a picture of Johnny Damon and Manny Ramirez if I go to another game.



On top is a batter that was in his pack of Rays silly bands, since he had two he gave me one of them. Below that is a batter, not sure who(his words) and next to it is part of Yankee Stadium and then the Yankees logo.

I got some acrylic cubes to hold my signed baseball and put them up on my baseball shelf.





No comments:

Post a Comment