Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting Closer!

The minor league season begins tonight and I couldn't be more excited. I still haven't decided if I am going to the game or not, but if I do, I promise to take pictures and maybe a recap of how everyone looked and the opening night experience.

They finally put the new roster on the Tampa Yankee website so I have added numbers to the picture from the post below. The few I didn't have numbered were Taylor Grote, Carmen Angelini, Chase Whitley and Kevin Mahoney, there is one last one that I am still not sure of but Im sure ill figure it out eventually.


One thing that I forgot to note which I thought was interesting is that Kyle Higashioka, the catcher signs with his left hand even though he catches and hits righty. Just thought that was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment