Monday, April 25, 2011

Double Header

No baseball tonight due to rain :( But tomorrow they have a double header scheduled to start at 5. Minor league double headers go 7 innings each. The last doubleheader I went to was played on a Wednesday and started on a Monday by Manny Banuelos. He didn't finish the game of course but the continuation of his game went 14 innings itself. That game was followed by a 7 inning game and I don't think I got home until after 11, this all after the game started at 4pm.   I am thinking that since I read earlier that Cervelli was going to catch tonight and head up to SWB, he wont play tomorrow. Anyway, ill post a recap after the games. Maybe I will keep score of one game since its something I've wanted to do for a while now.

Here is a picture of the field after a storm last season. It started so fast they didn't get a chance to open the tarp. The coaches were walking around barefoot looking at the field. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment