Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I am going to start picking my blog back up starting in the next couple days. Or tonight if I get bored. Pitchers and Catchers report on Feb 15ish and ill be going to their first workout day as well as the first workout day for all the players on Feb 25. Expect a lot of pictures. Spring training starts a week or so later and knowing me(and knowing a certain minor leaguer got an invite to the big league spring training) I will probably go to a game or 3 in March so expect pictures from that too. Then Minor League Spring Training starts in Mid March and I have to go to as many of those as I can. I am going to start getting really busy and thank the good Lord that I have graduated college so I will not have to worry about papers and classes and projects(oh my!) so I should make it to whatever practice or game I want.

The minor league season starts up on April 5th in Lakeland and the quest for another FSL Championship begins. I wonder who our team will have making up it's 25 roster spots, who will represent our opposition and how many major leaguers will rehab in the FSL? It is all pretty exciting and I cannot wait for it to start.

My posts will consist of my favorite games, moments and pictures from this past season so I hope that you visit frequently and let me know what you think.


                                     Hopefully there aren't too many of these this coming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment