Sunday, July 10, 2011

Picture Post

I really have to apologize for not updating this. I am kind of a do things half way kind of person hence the lack of posting. I also have been doing the minor league report for the TY Booster Club which takes up a ton of time and energy. The TY have also been away for a week so I havent gotten to go to any games recently except Clearwater on Saturday. Since I dont have the energy to write up a lot of stuff, I have decided to just do a picture post and caption the pictures.

Here goes:

 Here is Melky Mesa in the on-deck circle at his only home TY rehab game. I love his batting stance, I could recognize him by this stance in an instance.

 Here is the view from my seats at the Rays game against the Reds. We had a pretty great view of Evan Longoria's walk off home run as it landed a few sections to our left.

 Here is a very blurry picture of Aroldis Chapman sitting in the Reds bullpen. Sadly I didnt get to see him pitch.

This is Slade Heathcott in one of only 4 at-bats he ever had with the TY before hitting the disabled list for good. See you next year Slade.

 This is a storm that was over the field one day when I was late for a TY game. Oddly enough it never rained.

 Brett signed his TY baseball card for me on Saturday July 3rd. They only gave out a few card sets because they made a printing error on a few cards.

 After the game on July 3rd, I got JR Murphy to sign a copy of the Pinstripes Plus magazine with him on the cover.

This is the view from my seat on Saturday July 9th for the GCL Yankees game 1 of a DH. The GCL Yankees got to play at the big boy field because theirs was probably still underwater and the TY have been away for a long time, the field needed some baseball.

 Here is a picture of me and my dog at Brighthouse Field in Clearwater for the Threshers Bark and the Ballpark. I love their field. The Threshers are the class A+ affiliate of the Phillies.
Me and my dogs. Bimmer(brown dog) was being a stubborn dog and would not open his eyes for the picture even with my dad calling his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment